Friday, April 23, 2010

Here’s How To Turn Any Ordinary Online Venture Into A Booming Business…

Hello, I'm interested to know what you are promoting online and I want to help you anyway I possibly can!

I see that you are thinking about taking the 30 day free trial of 12 Second Commute!

Great!!

I also know that you must be serious about building your online business because you know how using online marketing tools is going to save you so much time and headache. What I'm hearing from a lot of the others in my downline is that they are just happy with the fact that everything they need is all in one place... That's a big bonus for me too...

My Name is Angie Mitchell and I'll be your new sponsor if you decide you want to take advantage of these online marketing tools to manage your business, I want you to know that I am here to answer any questions you might have after poking around in your back office.

I'll be so excited to welcome you to my team. Actually I'd love to give you a call to know more about you and your business so drop me a quick email if you like or Skype me.

I have been working online for a short time really when it comes to internet marketing and in that time I've been able to learn a ton of insider secrets which really shortened the learning curve for me.

I've known the owner of 12SC for just over a year now and he's been fantastic with the service he offers.

The videos are simple and straight forward if you need some extra help as well. Darryl has done a great job in making them easy to use and understand how they work.

I use the tools and promote the tools and because it has taken off very well for me, I've dropped everything else and I'm focusing on this 100%.

Most wouldn't tell you how many they have in their downline but I feel no reason to lie about it (gotta start somewhere right?) I'll be honest from the start so... Since November 2009 I grew my downline to 32 members (I know that's not a mega huge number but it's not bad in just 5 months) I help a great deal of them, others just want to do their own thing, that's perfectly ok... I look forward to helping you and getting to know you...all you have to do is ask.

** Don't forget ** if you decide you want to test the tools or upgrade be sure to sign up for the affiliate program...once you log in go to the "Affiliate Area" then to "Edit Affiliate Profile" and set that up so you can start earning commissions if and when you upgrade.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... also when you get into the back office of your 12SC account go down a little further to "Conference Center" then to "Conference Reminder Service" so you'll get email reminders of the trainings. These are great and you'll pick up nuggets of good information here.

I'm finding that most free trail members think they cannot access the trainings unless they upgrade...NOT TRUE! You are welcome to join no matter if you are a free member or and Elite member. Monday thru Thursday at 9:30 Eastern Standard Time.

I hope to see you there!

Have a fantastic week ahead :)

I'm also giving you a link (you might want to bookmark it for easy access) that will show you exactly what the different memberships have to offer. http://www.12path.com/MemberOptions1

I hope you see how this service is a big benefit to you and your business... when you think about it, at $9 a month or (.30 cents a day)... upgrading really is a no brainer.

You won't find that anywhere else... How do I know... I already looked.

The best way to reach me is through Skype or email.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any reason... even if you just want to say "Hi"

Click Here If You Want To Take A 30 Day Trial

Angie Mitchell
angie@fast12secondcommute.com
My Skype ID: angiebt79828


No comments:

Post a Comment