Friday, April 23, 2010

Paying It Forward ~ By Angie Mitchell

I've wanted to write a thank you to all my friends for some time now...

I want to publicly say thank you to all my friends. You know who you are. I learned so much and it really does mean a lot to me. Social media has created a whole new set of “friends” who know a lot about me and care about me, even though I may have never met in person. In fact some of my closest friends, I have met online. Many of these friends have taken the time to mold me into the Entrepreneur I am today.

They took the time to drop what they were doing and reach out. Thank you.

Most touching are the “friends” I have never met, or maybe met briefly. Your stories and friendships are heartwarming. You continue to motivate and inspire me and that means more to me than you will ever know.

This past year as some of you know has been at times overwhelming and a roller coaster to say the least. I came onto the scene in March 09 and have given up alot to follow my dreams of being an Internet Marketer. I will always be forever grateful for all the encouragement and support you have given to me. When times get rough, you really know who your friends are.

I was trying not to mention names but Jim Roche NJ has been there pretty much since Day 1, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be where I am. Somehow I'll find a way to repay you... so a very special thanks to Jim.

I have always tried to respond to every person who contacts me, any time, on any subject. I remember when it was me on the other end trying to meet people, get advice, and get growing. I'm still discovering and moving forward everyday.

Taking the leap into Internet Marketing has been a life changing event... for the better. The future is very bright. The opportunity is amazing. But, there are millions of other people who have struggled and continue to struggle in this industry where the promise is sometimes not so bright.

I ask each and every one of you to do whatever you can to help these people. Reach out to them. Don’t wait for them to contact you. You contact them. Do it now. Respond to their emails. Accept their phone calls. Refer opportunities to them. Take the time, show compassion, do the right thing and above all else be honest and sincere. Remember, it may be you one day who needs the help.

Give and you shall receive... when you need it most. It is not just a cliché. It is a way of life, and it works!

Thank you all. I appreciate every single one of you.

Click Here So I Can Pay It Forward

Angie Mitchell
angie@amitchellonline.com
Skype ID: angiebt79828

No comments:

Post a Comment